CCEH E Newsletter - July/August 2011
About this Publication
CCEH's July/August 2011 e-News update.
- Spotlight: Success Story. Greater Bridgeport Rapid Re-Housing Pilot results in Housing Stability for Families
- CCEH goes to Washington.
- 2011 Fall Internships at the Connecticut Coalition to End Homelessness.
- CCEH LEAD Trainings.
State Policy and Advocacy Updates
- State Budget
Federal Policy and Advocacy Updates
- Push for Fiscal Year 2012 McKinney Funding.
- House Financial Services Committee Holds Section 8 Hearing.
- HUD Releases FY 2011 Income Limits.
- Central Intake Resource.
- Homelessness in Connecticut.
- Youth Homelessness in Connecticut
- Section 8 Housing Assistance Program Not Growing.
- Brief on Homelessness Among Young Mothers.